In her new book Toxic Men, body language expert, Lillian Glass, PhD, reveals the ten moves guys subconsciously send when they're just plain not interested. Never waste another minute on that dude who's actually into your roommate!
Let's face it, guys send a lot of mixed signals. But instead of getting frustrated trying to decode what he's saying, texting, or IM-ing (ugh!), just focus on what his body's telling you. These 10 signals will let you know when a guy's just not feeling it...
1. He leans his body away from you, whether he's sitting or standing.
2. He fidgets by rocking back and forth, shaking his foot, or tapping his finger.
3. He backs away when you attempt to move closer to him.
4. He crosses his arms over his torso with his hands on opposite shoulders.
5. His feet point in the opposite direction that yours do.
6. He keeps his palms down when he speaks to you and gestures towards himself, not you.
7. His muscles seem tense or stiff, not relaxed.
8. He keeps breaking eye contact with you to look at someone or something else.
9. He doesn't look at you straight on — instead, it's from the side.
10. If he smiles at all, it's tight-lipped.
*Yeah, we know, it's a bummer when he's not interested in someone as fabulous as you. What's his problem, right? But look at it this way — better to figure it out sooner, before you waste an entire night talking to him, wondering if he's going to ask for your number. Instead, use these cues, and if it's not going to happen with him, spend your time and attention on another worthy guy. Click here for the signs he IS into you...
Excerpted from Toxic Men, Copyright © 2010 by Lillian Glass. This article was taken from Cosmonline.com